22.11.06

Columbus, Ohio

 
(right to left) Joanna, Frank, Alison and I gather for a group shot after enjoying dinner together at The Cheesecake Factory. I'll never forget the four slices of cheesecake we shared for dessert. We each took a bite, then passed the plates around the table for more bite-taking. We continued this seemingly eternal rotation until each had had enough. My favorite: the vanilla bean cheesecake (which is really saying something, coming from a chocolate nut like me). Check out the full array of cheesecake possibilities here. The four of us met at Hiram College. Although I've seen Frank and Alison pretty regularly since, Joanna and I hadn't seen one another for something like 7 or 8 years. It was wonderful to reconnect with all three. Joanna is a published poet now, and promised to send me a copy of her work, which I'm eagerly awaiting. Go, Joanna!