28.10.06

I Heart Saturdays
Today was an example of a lovely, lovely Saturday.
This morning I walked to the train station to meet Brenda (see post immediately below this one). We took a walk through the city and then went back to my apartment to drink some rooibos tea and chat. After an hour or so, we walked back to the city center to have lunch at Tante Truus, one of my favorite restaurants. In the afternoon we did a bit of shopping and then headed back to my place for strong Dutch coffee and supper (in that order). After supper, we spent some time examining various Hebrew and German textbooks and chatted some more. Then I walked Brenda to the station, she took a train to Amsterdam, and I walked back home. Now I'm lounging on my bed, enjoying the wonders of wireless internet and a laptop.

Don't you just love Saturdays? Me too. (Thanks, Brenda!)

In other news, I updated some of the links around here. Check 'em out if you'd like. If you look closely, you might even discover where I'm going to school...